Prismamarine Station was an ocean monument that was converted into a research station and habitat by Atlas in mid December, 2015. Those who conquered the Monument are now called "Ocean Crusaders".
The station had a large entrance on the surface that can be reached either by boat or through the nether network. Through the entrance you could enter the stations first level, the entrance level. There you could climb down to the other 3 levels.
Level 1 Edit
This level was the observation level, it had many large openings covered with glass. It provided an excellent view. Other than that, the level served little purpose.
Level 2 Edit
The second level consisted of living quarters, the station had a second purpose as a backup living station in case of any emergency. This level was never finished.
Level 3 Edit
The operations level, it consisted of pretty much everything else the station was intended for. It featured a mine, farms, a brewing station, fish tank, observation openings and a storage room. This was the first level to be completely dry and operational.
- The station was the first naturally generated structure on the current Allimore world to be taken over by a clan (RoA).
- There were two Ocean Monuments, Prismamarine and one nearly 100 blocks north of the station. The other one was raided and sat unused and scrapped for parts.
- Those who conquered the Monuments were given the title "Ocean Crusader" and were able to wear a certain "medal" on their minecraft skin.
- The first crusaders consisted of Red, Air, Hach, Sirr, Jess, Dazy and Fail. Many more joined later due to the crusades taking much longer than intended.
- Sirr was by far the most effective Guardian-Slayer, he used an invisiblity potion to take out the Elders so the others could simply drill into the monument itself.
- The station is named after the main block within Ocean Monuments, Prismamarine.